City Hall is located at 1400 Highland Avenue in Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. Extended service hours for residents in the community, as well as vendors or business-owners are Monday through Thursday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM, alternate open Fridays 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and can also be reach via phone (310) 802-5000. We are closed on all major holidays. Public parking is available adjacent to City Hall via 15th Street parking lot entrance.
Click on an image below to enlarge a map, or view an interactive Map Tour of City Parking Lots.
- Departments:Parks & Recreation
- Phone:(310) 802-5410
- Fax:(310) 802-5401
There are several playing fields located at various park locations throughout the City including:
- Dorsey Field in Live Oak Park
- Live Oak Park South
- Manhattan Heights Field
- Marine Avenue Field (soccer and baseball)
- Manhattan Village Field
- North Field
- Center Field
- South Field
Under agreement with the Manhattan Beach Unified School District, the City also maintains and schedules the playing fields of all the schools located within the city. These include:
- Meadows School Field: (1200 Meadows Avenue) One large playing field
- Pennekamp School Field: (110 South Rowell Avenue) One large football or soccer field
- Pacific School Field: (1214 Pacific Avenue) One large softball, football or soccer field
- Center School Field: (1300 Pacific Avenue) One open football, soccer or baseball field
- Manhattan Beach Middle School: (1501 North Redondo Avenue)
- Begg Field: (1601 Manhattan Beach Boulevard) One lighted football, soccer, or two baseball/softball fields
- Robinson School Field: (80 Morningside Drive) One soccer, football or baseball field.
- Grand View School Field: (455 25th Street) One soccer field.
- Mira Costa High School: (701 South Peck Avenue) 10 tennis courts, four baseball fields (two regulation).
Reservations are made in person at the Parks and Recreation Department, 1400 Highland Avenue, Monday through Thursday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM. All fees must be paid at time of reservation, and reservations must be made at least 2 weeks in advance. Contact Facility Reservations at (310) 802-5410 or via email for more information.