|Follow us on|
|Sunday||August 7, 2016||Registration: 7:30 AM to 8:00 AM
Event: 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
|Manhattan Beach Pier - South Side
100 Manhattan Beach Boulevard
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Age Divisions (Individuals)
- Youth (Ages 5 to 8)
- Pre-Teens (Ages 9 to 12)
- Teens and Adults (Ages 13+)
- Open Division (2 to 10 team members of any age)
- Junior Division (2 to 10 team members ages 5 to 12)
- Best Dribble
- Best Castle
- Best Sculpture
- All contestants MUST be registered (including individual team members of a group division) and work only within the division for which they are registered.
- Contestants may only participate in one division.
- Contestants can use tools such as buckets, cans or shovels to construct their sculpture and environmentally safe objects such as beads, shells, feathers, play cars or pebbles to decorate the castles.
- No bottles or glass allowed.
- No water may be hosed from outlets at the pier.
- You may not use supports for your sculpture, it must be self standing.
- Contestants will be given a flag to be placed next to their sculpture in the allowed space.
- Registration begins at 7:30 AM. Any sand castles built prior to the start of the competition will not be eligible for prizes. Time extensions will not be given to late registrants.
- The event will be held from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM