The City is pleased to provide cable and on demand webcast services to its residents and viewers. Below is the program viewing schedule for the local government channel Spectrum Channel 8, Frontier channel 35 and the City's web stream, which you can access by clicking Live Streaming Video. In addition, metrics of all published and viewed video content are in this PDF report - Analytics Dashboard - July 1, 2015 through January 7, 2018.
For Parks and Recreation videos such as classes, activities, and programs, visit the City's YouTube page.
**Broadcast schedule subject to change without notice
**Program start and end times may not be exact
Cable television viewers experiencing any issues (audio or video quality) with cable broadcast are advised to do the following:
- Frontier customers should contact Frontier’s local business line at (800) 483-4000. Be sure to have the phone number or account number associated with the billing address ready.
- Spectrum customers should visit Spectrum's Loss of Picture Support page for assistance.
While the City Council and Planning Commission meetings videos are regularly broadcast and rebroadcast they are also available to view On Demand. More information can be found on the following pages:
Archive videos available to view On Demand include:
- City-Wide Strategic Planning Meeting
- Crime Report
- Every 15 Minutes
- Ocean and Beach Safety Town Hall Meeting
- Sharing the Waves with Sharks of the South Bay
- Sharks in Manhattan Beach: Pier Fishing and Community Awareness
- Skateboard Park Community Input Meeting
The minimum system requirements for watching the archived video are available here.
If you require further assistance, streaming video support is also available.