|Follow us on|
The next 6-Man generation hit the courts during the 2017 Jr. 6-Man Beach Volleyball Tournament and made their mark on the beach! Relive the event and check out our Facebook Photo Album!
Thank you for hanging with us and see you in 2018!
2017 Jr. 6-Man Beach Volleyball Tournament
|Name||Age group||Date||Time||Cost||Activity Number|
|Jr. 6-Man Beach Volleyball Tournament - 12 U||12 and under||Sunday, August 6, 2017
9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
$120 per team
|Jr. 6-Man Beach Volleyball Tournament - 14 U
||13 but less than 15
|Jr. 6-Man Beach Volleyball Tournament - 18 U Boys||15 but less than 19
|Jr. 6-Man Beach Volleyball Tournament - 18 U Co-Ed||15 but less than 19
|Jr. 6-Man Beach Volleyball Tournament - 18 U Girls||15 but less than 19
Whether you just love the game of beach volleyball or indoor is your thing, the Jr. 6-Man Beach Volleyball Tournament is an opportunity dress up with your friends, have fun, showcase your skills and prepare you to play in the iconic Charlie Saikley 6-Man Beach Volleyball Tournament in the future. Features of the tournament include rally scoring, long court, and a white leather ball. Winning teams will be awarded International Surf Festival T-Shirts and Medals. Jr. 6-Man Volleyball Tournament Team Form and liability form.
*All 14 and under teams will play in the same division. Teams may register as all boys, all girls, or co-ed.
- All teams are to check in with the Tournament Director, regardless of weather.
- A parent or guardian of each team member must submit a release of liability form.
- Teams must submit a team roster and waiver forms for each team member by Friday, August 4, 2017 at 5:00 PM.
- Age is determined by your age the day of the tournament.
- Type of play will be determined by the number of entries.
- All matches will be officiated.
- Southern California Volleyball Association (SCVA) rules will be followed.
- Original court size (long court) and white leather ball will be used.
For more information, contact the Parks and Recreation Department at (310) 802-5448 or via email.
RIDE THE SOCIAL WAVE