Do it for the Gram!
Doing something in Manhattan Beach? Share your best moments with us on Instagram by using the hashtag #manhappenings. We are looking for a visual perspective that represents the hometown feel of our city, from parks and open spaces to living the beach life. Tag us in your photo and specify the category you are entering:
- Beach Life
Beach-goers, surfers, sports, sea life, sunsets and pier shots
- Community Life
City/Parks and Recreation events, recreation classes, civic engagement, education, downtown, night life, neighborhoods and public art
How to Enter
Remember, your profile must be public in order for submissions to be reviewed.
- Follow us @mbparksandrec
- Hashtag #manhappenings
- Tag us in your photo
- Specify category in the caption of your post!
- Contest Dates: June 13th through August 31st
- Winners will be announced the first week of September! Winner receives a gift certificate to a local Downtown Manhattan Beach Business!
- Your account must be public and all photos must be original photos taken by photo contest participant.
- Entries must be high resolution photos taken within the Manhattan Beach city limits.
- All ages are welcome to participate in contest.
- Photographers retain the copyright to his or her own work.
- Photo entries may be reposted and given credit on our Instagram account.
- By entering our #manhappenings Instagram Photo Contest you agree with the guidelines listed above.
If you have any questions, contact the Parks and Recreation Department at (310) 802-5448 or email.