|Follow us on|
2016 Pier Lighting and Holiday Open House Poster (PDF)
The 22nd Annual Holiday Open House and the 27th Annual Pier Lighting
Wednesday, November 16, 2016
6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Downtown Manhattan Beach and Manhattan Beach Pier
The Holiday Open House is your downtown local restaurants', retail stores' and businesses' way of saying thank you to our customers and community for their support and patronage throughout the year. Come celebrate our annual Holiday Open House together with the City of Manhattan Beach Pier Lighting Ceremony. Downtown merchants will be open until 9:00 PM and are sure to offer some distinctive gifts and intriguing offers this holiday season. Our restaurants will be serving their original menus and some sampling is sure to get your palette started for an evening of wonderful food.
Bring your kids and remember your shopping list!
Enjoy an evening of holiday music, shopping and dining all at one great location, Downtown Manhattan Beach.
THINK LOCAL FIRST.
Schedule of Events
|5:00 PM||Santa Arrives||Metlox Plaza|
|6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
||Holiday Open House brought to you by the business owners of Downtown Manhattan Beach
Carolers, Reindeer, Live Music, Treats and Cheer
|Throughout Downtown Manhattan Beach and along Manhattan Avenue|
|5:50 PM||Manhattan Beach Middle School (MBMS) Choir||Manhattan Beach Pier|
|6:30 PM||Mira Costa High School (MCHS) Choir||Manhattan Beach Pier|
|7:00 PM||Pier Lighting||Manhattan Beach Pier|
|7:05 PM||Charlotte Sabina||Manhattan Beach Pier|
|7:45 PM||Rewind||Manhattan Beach Pier|
Entertainment Throughout Downtown Manhattan Beach
- Santa Danny - A Santa For All Seasons
- Suzanne Haring - The Soozi Show
- Nicole Sanders - Nicole Face Paints
- Ralf’s Photography
- Manhattan Beach Farmers Market
- Frontier Kettle Korn
- Le Pain Quotidien- Hot chocolate and cookies by Santa
- “Days of Winter" Holiday Light Display by artist Virginia Vilchis inside Metlox Plaza - Over 300 hundred solar powered lights will change colors before your eyes every night. Each light is held by a special ceramic piece as a reminder of Christmas’ of Metlox Potteries
- John Dietz Band - 10th Street
- Hyperion Outfall Serenaders
- Jack Tracy Ukelele - 12th Street
- Reindeer - All About Animals
Highland Avenue at 13th Street
- Danger Dogs at Manhattan Beach Watch Repair
- Crabbleman’s Review
Highland Avenue between Center Place and 12th Street
- Michael Holmes - Guitar
- Matt Kalin - Saxophone
- Strolling Carolers
- John Upp - Harmony Carolers
- Ann Grennan- A Holiday Affaire
2016 Pier Lighting Street Closures Map (PDF)
All events, schedules, activities, and street closures listed above are subject to change.
Pier picture for the 2016 Pier Lighting and Holiday Open House poster courtesy of Scott McFarlane.