2014 Congressional High School Art Competition
- Date: 04/19/2014 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Creative Arts Center
1560 Manhattan Beach Boulevard
Manhattan Beach, California 90266
The exhibition will run from April 14, 2014 through April 21, 2014
Sponsored by the U. S. House of Representatives every year, this competition recognizes one outstanding artist in each congressional district across the country. The winner will:
- have their artwork displayed in the U.S. Capitol for one year
- receive two complimentary airfare tickets to Washington, DC
- attend an awards presentation in Washington, DC
Reception for all participants will be held on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Competition winners will be announced at that time.
For more information, please contact the Creative Arts Center at (310) 802-5440. To see a listing of art classes offered by the City of Manhattan Beach Parks and Recreation Department, please visit the MANHAPPENINGS webpage or the online registration website.
For more information on the Congressional High School Art Competition, download the 2014 Congressional High School At Competition (PDF) flyer.