28th Annual Manhattan Beach Holiday Fireworks Festival
- Date: 12/11/2016 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Manhattan Beach Pier
Manhattan Beach, California 90266
The Manhattan Beach Holiday Fireworks Festival is held at the Pier every year in December. This year's Fireworks Festival will take place on Sunday, December 11, 2016.
Remember to bring blankets, beach chairs, and picnic dinner to pick a spot for the spectacular show!
The Holiday Fireworks are expected to go forward, rain or shine, on Sunday. For more information on the schedule of events, please visit the Holiday Fireworks website or email Pete Moffett Productions.
Please note: Blankets will be allowed on Manhattan Beach Boulevard sometime between 2:30 PM and 4:30 PM AFTER public safety determines that it is safe to enter the streets. Unaccompanied blankets will be removed.
Event Schedule - Sunday December 11, 2016 (courtesy of the Holiday Fireworks website)
Streets Close (additional information below)
||Hyperion Outfall Serenaders wishes you a "Dixieland Christmas"
|4:00 PM to 6:30 PM
||SKECHERS Snow Park and Sled Hill – bring a new, unwrapped toy or cash donation to benefit the YMCA Adventure Guides Toy Drive
||Award-winning Mira Costa Jazz Ensemble
||Joe’s Band - Holiday Music Family Singalong
||28th Annual SKECHERS Manhattan Beach Holiday Fireworks Show with Extended Finale sponsored by Belkin
- 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM - Manhattan Beach Boulevard from The Strand to Manhattan Avenue
- 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM - Manhattan Beach Boulevard between Manhattan Avenue and Pacific Avenue
- 3:00 to 10:00 PM - Manhattan Avenue between 9th Street and 12th Street
Parking Lot Closures
Parking in the following areas will be CLOSED during the following times:
- Upper and Lower Pier Parking Lots (6:00 AM – 10:00 PM)
- Bike rack at base of pier (6:00 AM – 10:00 PM)
- Motorcycle parking on Ocean Dr., North of Manhattan Beach Boulevard (6:00 AM – 10:00 PM)
- 13th Street between Morningside Drive and Valley Drive (12:00 PM – 10:00 PM)
- The Civic Center parking lot on 15th Street (3:00 PM – 10:00 PM)
- 9th Street between Highland Avenue and Manhattan Avenue (Open but No Parking) (3:00 PM – 10:00 PM)
- No street vendors allowed - In support of local merchants and public safety, no street vendor policy will be enforced
- No drones due to public safety concerns