Peck Reservoir Community Meeting
- Date: 04/03/2019 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- Location: Joslyn Community Center
1601 North Valley Drive
Manhattan Beach, California 90266
- Introduction: Staff will host a community meeting for an update on the Peck Reservoir Replacement Project.
The City's Department of Public Works staff is hosting a community meeting for an update on the Peck Reservoir Replacement Project on April 3, 2019, at 6:30 PM at the Joslyn Community Center (1601 Valley Drive).
The Peck Reservoir Replacement Project is a Capital Improvement Plan project to design and construct the replacement of the City’s largest water reservoir. Located at 1800 N Peck Avenue at the southeast corner of Peck Avenue and 19th Street, the reservoir has reached its useful life and is in need of replacement.
The project is currently in the environmental review stage and this meeting serves to inform the community of the following:
- Notice of Intent to adopt Mitigated Negative Declaration for the project;
- Presentation of major design elements; and
- Anticipated Design and Construction Schedule.