Prescription Drug Take Back
- Date: 04/27/2019 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Location: Police/Fire Community Room
400/420 15th Street
Manhattan Beach, California 90266
The Manhattan Beach Police Department will take part in the National Prescription Drug Take Back campaign on Saturday, April 27, 2019. The DEA is coordinating the campaign which is a collaborative effort with state and local law enforcement agencies to collect potentially dangerous controlled substances from medicine cabinets. The National Prescription Drug Take Back addresses a vital public safety and public health issue.
Manhattan Beach will have the following site available:
Manhattan Beach Police Department – Community Room
420 15th Street
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
What can be brought:
- Unused, unwanted or expired prescription drugs or over the counter drugs (do not need to be in original container)
What you can’t bring:
- Illicit substances such as methamphetamine, cocaine, and marijuana
- Hypodermic Needles ("Sharps"), including “Eppi Pens”
This program is free and anonymous, no questions asked.