Pedestrian Safety Improvements Project
Construction Alert - Intersections
- Date: -
- Introduction: Improvements at four intersections are currently in progress through June, 2019. Construction hours are weekdays, excluding holidays, from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
Pedestrian Safety Improvements Project are being made at these four intersections:
- Highland Avenue and 34th Street
- Highland Avenue and 35th Street
- Highland Avenue and 36th Street
- Morningside Drive and Manhattan Beach Boulevard
This project is enhancing pedestrian safety at each of the intersections with flashing beacons, in-road warning lights, and American with Disabilities Act (ADA) curb ramps. Please be aware that one lane of traffic at each intersection may be impacted during construction, on weekdays, between 7:30 AM to 4:30PM. (No work occurs on holidays.)
If you have any questions about the project, please contact the Project Manager, Anastasia Seims, at (310) 802-5361.