Dine 'N Discover: Beach Cities Health District
This event is for older adults ages 55+
- Date: 06/20/2019 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Joslyn Community Center
1601 North Valley Drive
Manhattan Beach, California 90266
|Follow us on|
Dine N' Discover: Beach Cities Health District
Beach Cities Health District (BCHD) is among the largest preventive health agencies in the nation, and has served the communitiesof Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach and Redondo Beach since 1955. It provides services of all ages from it's "campus", the location of the former South Bay Hospital and in the communities. BCHD has been working with communities for over a year to consider how best to utilize the 11 acre "campus" in Redondo Beach. Join BCHD representatives to:
- Learn About Beach Cities Health District's preventative health program and services
- Learn about the process followed to develop a master plan for the Healthy Living Campus
- Receive an update on the Healthy Living Campus Project
Enjoy a complimentary lunch!
Reservations are required. To make a reservation, please call the reservation line at (310) 802-5430. Older adults 55+ only please. This is a free event.
For more information, feel free to contact the Older Adults Program at (310) 802-5430. For more classes, activities, excursions and bus trips offered by the Older Adults Program, please visit the Older Adults Program page.