Dine 'N Discover: Situational Awareness with the Manhattan Beach Police Department (MBPD)
This event is for older adults ages 55+
- Date: 09/26/2019 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Joslyn Community Center
1601 North Valley Drive
Manhattan Beach, California 90266
|Follow us on|
Dine N' Discover: Situational Awareness with the Manhattan Beach Police Department (MBPD)
Emergencies can happen at any time and being prepared increases your comfort level with actions that you may need to take. Join members of the Manhattan Beach Police Department for some crucial information
- Lean how the MBPD plans for responses to emergency situations
- Learn tips to be more "situationally aware"
- Increase your ability to respond in an emergency
Enjoy a complimentary lunch!
Reservations are required. To make a reservation, please call the reservation line at (310) 802-5430. Older adults 55+ only please. This is a free event.
For more information, feel free to contact the Older Adults Program at (310) 802-5430. For more classes, activities, excursions and bus trips offered by the Older Adults Program, please visit the Older Adults Program page.