DEADLINE: Community Arts Grants Program
- Date: 12/16/2019 (all day)
|Follow us on|
The City of Manhattan Beach Cultural Arts Commission serves to encourage, develop and facilitate an enriched environment of artistic, creative and cultural activity in the City of Manhattan Beach. As a component of many services and activities, the Cultural Arts Commission facilitates a program to provide financial support to organizations, schools and individuals for various projects through a competitive application and review process.
The Community Arts Grants Program is designed to fund projects and activities that provide quality arts and cultural enrichment within the City of Manhattan Beach.
Our purpose is to:
- Invest in small-scale community driven projects focused on arts, culture, and place making;
- Allow for direct community engagement with the Cultural Art Commission (CAC), and create a formal avenue to request funding for community based projects and activities;
- Generate new and innovative ideas for CAC to consider in the long term and decrease policy and process barriers to idea implementation.
- Strengthen collaboration between CAC and community arts groups.
Please review all of the grant requirements on the Community Arts Grants Program webpage before submitting your art/program for consideration for the Community Arts Grants Program. Once you have reviewed the requirements, please click on the button below to apply:
The deadline to submit an application is Monday, December 16, 2019.