Purchasing in the City of Manhattan Beach currently has the below listed projects out to bid. Bids are updated on a regular basis, so check back often for information and posting of additional projects. Click on a title for details.
Vendors must self-register online to receive e-mail notifications for bids. The system is non-selective and if you register, you will receive automatic e-mail notifications for all goods and services bids. To register online, go to eNewsletter to sign-up by entering your e-mail address and indicating whether you want to register for Capital Improvement projects and/or General RFP Posts.
Inspection Services for the Block 35 Elevated Tank Painting Project
- Department:Public Works - Engineering
- Category:Public Works Projects, General, Facebook RSS Feed, Twitter RSS Feed
- RFP Number:1233-20
- Start Date:01/09/2020 11:17 AM
- Close Date:02/05/2020 3:00 PM
The City of Manhattan Beach seeks an experienced Consultant to assist the City with the construction inspection services for the Block 35 Elevated Tank Painting Project working closely with Public Works staff, City Police and Fire staff, and South Bay Regional Public Communications Authority (SBRPCA) staff to ensure that the project is executed in a timely and professional manner.
For further details and proposal requirements please review RFP 1233-20 Inspection Services For The Block 35 Elevated Tank Painting Project. (PDF)
The following associated appendices referenced in RFP 1233-20 may be found below:
- Appendix A: Sample Professional Services Agreement (PDF)
- Appendix B: Non-collusion Affidavit, Appendix C: Consultant's Acknowledgement of Insurance Compliance, Appendix D: Certification of Proposal (PDF)
- Appendix E: Block 35 Elevated Tank Painting Project Plans (PDF)
- Appendix F: Block 35 Elevated Tank Painting Specifications and Addendum No. 1-2 (PDF)
In addition, you are encouraged to subscribe to eNews to automatically receive any bid addenda that might be released. Please contact General Services if you have any questions.