City Hall is located at 1400 Highland Avenue in Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. Extended service hours for residents in the community, as well as vendors or business-owners are:
- Monday through Thursday - 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Friday - 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
The City can also be reached via phone (310) 802-5000. We are closed on all major holidays. Public parking is available adjacent to City Hall via 15th Street parking lot entrance.
Click on an image below to enlarge a map, or view an interactive Map Tour of City Parking Lots.
Tennis Court Reservations: Live Oak
- Departments:Parks & Recreation
- Phone:(310) 802-5474
|Live Oak Park
1901 Valley Drive
As a special consideration to Manhattan Beach youth and older adults, the City offers free play privileges to holders of annual passes which are available at the Live Oak Tennis Office.
Annual Pass (Manhattan Beach residents only):
- $14 per year
- Good until the end of the calendar year from date of purchase; unlimited use as available
- Available for Juniors (15 years and under); good for free play Monday through Friday, 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Available for Older Adults (65+ years); good for free play Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
For more information, please visit the Tennis webpage.