City Hall is located at 1400 Highland Avenue in Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. Extended service hours for residents in the community, as well as vendors or business-owners are:
- Monday through Thursday - 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Friday - 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
The City can also be reached via phone (310) 802-5000. We are closed on all major holidays. Public parking is available adjacent to City Hall via 15th Street parking lot entrance.
Click on an image below to enlarge a map, or view an interactive Map Tour of City Parking Lots.
Tennis Court Reservations: Mira Costa
- Departments:Parks & Recreation
- Phone:(310) 802-5484
|Corner of Artesia Boulevard and Meadows Avenue||
$9 per hour (all times)
As a special consideration to Manhattan Beach youth and older adults, the City offers free play privileges to holders of annual passes which are available at the Live Oak Tennis Office.
As a special consideration to Mira Costa students, one court can be used for one hour for any Mira Costa student with an ID. If more time is requested the student would have to pay $9 per hour for each additional hour. If there are two (2) students wanting to use one court together, each one could use one hour of free time, which would allow them two (2) hours for free on that court. Each additional hour for that one court would cost $9 per hour.
Annual Pass (Manhattan Beach residents only):
- $14 per year
- Good until the end of the calendar year from date of purchase; unlimited use as available
- Available for Juniors (15 years and under); good for free play Monday through Friday, 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Available for Older Adults (65+ years); good for free play Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
For more information, please visit the Tennis website.