City Hall is located at 1400 Highland Avenue in Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. Extended service hours for residents in the community, as well as vendors or business-owners are:
- Monday through Thursday - 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Friday - 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
The City can also be reached via phone (310) 802-5000. We are closed on all major holidays. Public parking is available adjacent to City Hall via 15th Street parking lot entrance.
Click on an image below to enlarge a map, or view an interactive Map Tour of City Parking Lots.
Moving Van Permit
- Divisions:Service, Permit Center
- Phone:(310) 802-5160
- If the vehicle is less than 40 feet, the parking office will be able to review your permit in the same business day.
- If the vehicle is 40 feet and over, the parking office will receive the permit and route it to the traffic engineer for review (this could take up to 3 business days).
- Payment for the permit must be made in person at city hall with the cashier.
*City hall is closed every other Friday. We suggest the permit be submitted Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Download the Moving Van Permit Application (PDF)