City Hall is located at 1400 Highland Avenue in Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. Extended service hours for residents in the community, as well as vendors or business-owners are:
- Monday through Thursday - 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Friday - 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
The City can also be reached via phone (310) 802-5000. We are closed on all major holidays. Public parking is available adjacent to City Hall via 15th Street parking lot entrance.
Click on an image below to enlarge a map, or view an interactive Map Tour of City Parking Lots.
- Phone:(310) 802-5140
Live Scan (digitally scanned) fingerprinting is available at the Police Station, 420 15th Street, Manhattan Beach. We currently do not offer ink fingerprinting services for the FD-258 fingerprint card. Live Scan electronically scans and transmits fingerprints to the California Department of Justice via a specialized computer terminal.
What are the hours of Live Scan services offered at the Manhattan Beach Police Department?
Live Scan walk in services are offered on Friday’s from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM. In order to avoid delays, call (310) 802-5140 before your arrival to the Police Department. If your schedule does not work with the given hours you may email us to make an appointment during the week.
Required documents to bring with you:
- A valid ID (driver's license, state ID card, etc.) for identification
- Request for Live Scan form provided by the agency or employer requesting the Live Scan - our staff will not know which forms you will require and will not be able to supply forms to you unless you are a City of Manhattan Beach job applicant or City of Manhattan Beach volunteer applicant
- Complete all application documents before you arrive at the Police Department
Live Scan Fees:
Live Scan electronic prints vary in cost depending on the level of submission (i.e. State, Federal, etc.) The Manhattan Beach Police Department Applicant Live Scan rolling fee is $19, and any Department of Justice (DOJ) or Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) fees will be added. Additional fees may apply for certain licenses or clearances. Cash or Check only. Check payable to the City of Manhattan Beach. We will advise you of the cost once you arrive for your Live Scan.