The Revenue Services Division administers the billing and collection of water and refuse utilities for all City residential and commercial accounts. Residential utility bills are processed on a bi-monthly basis. Commercial refuse billings are processed monthly. To start or stop water and trash service please contact the Finance Department at (310) 802-5559 or fill out an online Service Request through Reach Manhattan Beach. Simply select the appropriate topic from the list on the page.
- Water Conservation: Drought Restrictions, Conservation Tips and Links, and Rebates
- Current Water and Sewer Rates (PDF) and Recycled Water, Fireline and Sewer Rates (PDF)
- More Water and Sewer Rate Information
- View the Annual Water Quality Report
- Schedule a Trash Pick-up (Select Topic: Environmental Programs- Refuse Services)
or learn more about Waste Management's Service and Schedules
- Proposition 218 process (PDF) for the City's food waste program
Payment Drop Box
The City has two payment drop boxes available for your City Hall payments.
Conveniently located in the City Hall parking lot (adjacent to the Library book drop box) and in the Downtown Post Office drive-thru, these stainless steel drop boxes are available 24-hours a day, no postage required, for your water/trash, parking citation, business license renewal and animal license renewal payments.
As a reminder, please be sure to reference your account number on your check and please DO NOT use cash in the drop box.
Please contact the City Hall Cashier at (310) 802-5559 for additional information.