|Follow us on|
|Name||Age group||Date||Time||Cost||Activity Number|
|Jr. 6-Man Beach Volleyball Tournament - 12 U||12 and under||Sunday, August 2, 2020||9:00 AM to 6:00 PM||$120 per team||TBA|
|Jr. 6-Man Beach Volleyball Tournament - 14 U||13 but less than 15||TBA
|Jr. 6-Man Beach Volleyball Tournament - 18 U Boys||15 but less than 19
Whether you just love the game of beach volleyball or indoor is your thing, the Jr. 6-Man Beach Volleyball Tournament is an opportunity dress up with your friends, have fun, showcase your skills and prepare you to play in the iconic Charlie Saikley 6-Man Beach Volleyball Tournament in the future. Features of the tournament include rally scoring, long court, and a white leather ball. Winning teams will be awarded International Surf Festival T-Shirts and Medals.
*All 14 and under teams will play in the same division. Teams may register as all boys, all girls, or co-ed.
- All teams are to check in with the Tournament Director, regardless of weather.
- A parent or guardian of each team member must submit a Release of Liability Form (PDF).
- Teams must submit a Team Roster (PDF) and Release of Liability Form (PDF) for each team member by Friday, July 31, 2020 at 4:30 PM.
- Age is determined by your age the day of the tournament.
- Type of play will be determined by the number of entries.
- All matches will be officiated.
- Southern California Volleyball Association (SCVA) rules will be followed.
- Original court size (long court) and white leather ball will be used.
For more information, contact the Parks and Recreation Department at (310) 802-5448 or via email.
RIDE THE SOCIAL WAVE
Relive the event and check out our Facebook Photo Album!
Thank you for hanging with us and see you in 2020!