|Follow us on|
Have your next party, reunion, or business meeting in Manhattan Beach!
Park and Facility Reservation Information
- Reservation request can be submitted online.
- All fees must be paid at the time of reservation.
- Residents may reserve facilities up to six months in advance. Nonresidents may reserve up to two months in advance. All reservations must be made at least ten working days prior to the event date.
- Proof of residency is required (i.e. current utility bill with name and address).
- All reservations are not booked or confirmed until you have spoken with the Facility Reservation Clerk.
- For more information about reserving parks and facilities, contact Facility Reservations at (310) 802-5448 or via email.
|Refund and cancellation Policy|
All reservations are rain or shine meaning they will not be cancelled or rescheduled due to inclement weather. All cancellations or rescheduling must be completed by the person who made the initial reservation. All cancellations and reschedules must be made in writing to the reservation clerk. The following cancellation policy applies:
If the reservation is rescheduled during the same time as the cancellation, there is no cancellation charge. Stipulations are as follows:
Rainy Day Policy:
Get Started Here
- Indoor and Outdoor Facility Price List
- Park Rules
Download Forms Here
Athletic Field Reservation
Athletic Field reservations for private use are not available for the month of February and September.
Athletic Field Pricing (PDF)
For detailed descriptions and information of each park, refer to the menu on the left.
Sand Dune Reservations
For Sand Dune reservation assistance only, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at (310) 802-5448, Monday through Thursday, 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM; Fridays 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Reservations cannot be made through City Hall.
All patrons age 13 and older must have a reservation to use the dune.
Reservation times are for one hour only, per day, per patron.
On the Day of Your Reservation
A printed or online reservation receipt must be presented to dune attendant. Attendant does not have access to online reservations.
You will be asked to sign in with dune attendant.
Please be prepared to show a valid identification card.
No-shows may result in account cancellation. Please Note: If you are unable to make your reservation, call the Parks and Recreation Department at (310) 802-5448 before your scheduled reservation time. Leave a message on the voicemail indicating that you are unable to attend your reservation on the dune along with your name, reservation time and permit number.