|Follow us on|
Summer Camp Update
Summer is here and we are excited to offer you some reprieve to the Safer at Home order.
- REC Summer Camp will begin June 15th with modifications.
- Beach Aqualetics and specialty camps are scheduled to begin July 6th.
- All other onsite camps are currently on hold until we receive the Governor’s and Los Angeles County Public Health Order directive on programming. You are welcome to register for the waitlist and be contacted once programming resumes.
- Please note: Activities may look full in order to enable the waitlist options, but enrollment is closed and we are only accepting waitlists for these onsite activities.
For more information, contact the Parks and Recreation Department at (310) 802-5448 or via email.
Ways to Register
There are 3 EZ Ways to register:
- The service requires a nonrefundable convenience fee of 5.65% of the total charges
- Remember to print out your receipt to take with you to class
In Person (Walk In)
We may be busy this time of year, we recommend filling out the registration form (PDF) in advance. You will be required to fill out a registration form regardless if you have registered previously.
Complete a registration form (PDF) with payment method. Please sign the waiver at the bottom and cardholder’s signature if you are using credit card.