|Follow us on|
Summer 2020 Program Dates
June 15 through August 14, 2020
|Manhattan Heights Park
1600 Manhattan Beach Boulevard
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
|Monday through Friday
7:15 AM to 6:00 PM
2020 Teen Center Summer Camp
|Teen Center Summer Camp (PDF)||Teen Center Summer Camp Calendar (PDF)|
- Residents: $150 for the entire summer (does NOT include Thursday Bus Trips).
- Residents must sign up for each Thursday Bus Trip
- Residents are teens living in Manhattan Beach, attending school in Manhattan Beach or whose parents work in the city of Manhattan Beach.
- Nonresidents: $150 per week (does NOT include Thursday Bus Trips).
- Nonresidents must sign up for each Thursday Bus Trip
- Fax (310) 802-5401
- Mail or Walk-In:
City of Manhattan Beach Parks and Recreation Department
1400 Highland Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Monday through Thursday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Friday 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
NO REFUNDS AFTER REGISTRATION
- Teen Center Program (310) 802-5426
- Parks and Recreation Department (310) 802-5448
- Jared Gordon, Site Supervisor, (310) 802-5436
- David Ibarra, Program Supervisor (310) 802-5419
About the Teen Center Summer Camp
The Teen Center Summer Program is a drop in, noncustodial program, open to all resident and nonresident 6th through 8th graders. The Teen Center has a variety of activities available each day including foosball, ping-pong, pool, Xbox Kinect, PS4, arcade games, movies, basketball, volleyball, and much more! In addition to the daily activities, the Teen Center has exciting trips each week. Monday through Thursday, campers may bring a lunch or be accompanied by Teen Center Staff to McDonald’s, Trader Joe’s, or Tomboys where they may purchase their lunch. Teen Center will provide daily snacks and lunch on Fridays.