|Follow us on|
Summer 2020 Program Dates
June 15 through August 14, 2020 (Closed on Friday, July 3, 2020 and trip days)
|Manhattan Heights Park
1600 Manhattan Beach Boulevard
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
|Monday through Friday
7:15 AM to 6:00 PM
2019 Teen Center Summer Camp Brochure
Teen Center Summer Camp Brochure (PDF)
- Residents: $125 for the entire summer (does NOT include Thursday Bus Trips).
- Residents must sign up for each Thursday Bus Trip
- Residents are teens living in Manhattan Beach, attending school in Manhattan Beach or whose parents work in the city of Manhattan Beach.
- Nonresidents: $125 per week (does NOT include Thursday Bus Trips).
- Week of July 1-4, 2019: $100
- Nonresidents must sign up for each Thursday Bus Trip
- Fax (310) 802-5401
- Mail or Walk-In:
City of Manhattan Beach Parks and Recreation Department
1400 Highland Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Monday through Thursday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Friday 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
NO REFUNDS AFTER REGISTRATION
- Teen Center Program (310) 802-5426
- Parks and Recreation Department (310) 802-5448
- Jared Gordon, Site Supervisor, (310) 802-5436
- David Ibarra, Program Supervisor (310) 802-5419
About the Teen Center Summer Camp
The Teen Center Summer Program is a drop in, noncustodial program, open to all resident and nonresident 6th through 9th graders. The Teen Center provides plenty of indoor and outdoor space to play and exercise and has a variety of exciting and engaging activities available each day. Daily options may include arts and crafts, basketball, volleyball, rock climbing wall, ping pong, billiards, foosball, Xbox Kinect, PlayStation 4, retro arcade games, Nintendo Wii U, movies and more! Monday through Thursday, Teens need to bring a lunch or be accompanied by Teen Center Staff to McDonald’s, Trader Joe’s, or Tomboys where they may purchase their own lunch. Lunch will be provided by the Teen Center on Fridays. For more information, please read the 2019 Teen Center Summer Camp Parent Guide (PDF).