|Follow us on|
Summer 2018 Program Dates
June 18, 2018 through August 10, 2018 (Closed on July 4, 2018 and trip days)
|Manhattan Heights Park
1600 Manhattan Beach Boulevard
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
|Monday through Friday
10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Teen Center Summer Camp Brochure
- Residents: $100 for the entire summer (does NOT include Thursday Bus Trips).
- Residents must sign up for each Thursday Bus Trip
- Residents are teens living in Manhattan Beach, attending school in Manhattan Beach or whose parents work in the city of Manhattan Beach.
- Nonresidents: $100 per week (does NOT include Thursday Bus Trips).
- Nonresidents must sign up for each Thursday Bus Trip
- Fax (310) 802-5401
- Mail or Walk-In:
City of Manhattan Beach Parks and Recreation Department
1400 Highland Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Monday through Thursday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Alternate Fridays 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (closed alternate Fridays)
NO REFUNDS AFTER REGISTRATION
- Teen Center Program (310) 802-5426
- Parks and Recreation Department (310) 802-5448
- Jared Gordon, Site Supervisor, (310) 802-5426
- David Ibarra, Program Supervisor (310) 802-5419
About the Teen Center Summer Camp
The Teen Center Summer Program is a drop in, noncustodial program, open to all resident and nonresident 6th, 7th and 8th graders. The Teen Center provides plenty of indoor and outdoor space to play and exercise and has a variety of exciting and engaging activities available each day. Daily options may include arts & crafts, basketball, volleyball, rock climbing wall, ping pong, billiards, foosball, Xbox Kinect, PlayStation 4, retro arcade games, Nintendo Wii U, movies and more! Monday through Thursday, Teens need to bring a lunch or be accompanied by Teen Center Staff to McDonald’s, Trader Joe’s, or Tomboys where they may purchase their own lunch. Lunch will be provided by the Teen Center on Fridays.