|Follow us on|
Thank you to all the players and sponsors for the making the 2019 MBO Tennis Tournament a great success. We hope to see you again next year!
Be sure to check out all the action in the 2019 MBO Tennis Tournament Photo Album on Facebook.
Live Oak Park Tennis Courts and Mira Costa Tennis Courts
Date: July 25, 2019 through July 28, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (exact match play will times vary each day)
Draws: Now Available
Spectators: Free admission at all venues including finals at Manhattan Country Club
Tournament open to players ages 16+Take your game to the next level or put your practice into play during the 52nd Annual Manhattan Open Tennis Tournament presented by Audi Pacific. From Men's and Women's Open Singles and Doubles Divisions to Amateur Divisions, the tournament is sure to provide a fun-filled weekend of competition for everyone!
- Prizes and trophies for all division winners
- Single elimination
- All entries include lunch, a T-shirt, and swag bag
- Players' Welcome Reception
- Head Penn Demo and Clinic
Finals at Manhattan Country Club
- The Manhattan Country Club is located at 1330 Parkview Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA.
- Their parking lot is for members only. All visitors will be able to park in the Manhattan Village accessory parking lot located off of Parkview Avenue, just west of the Country Club. Please review the MBO Tennis Tournament Parking Map (PDF) before going to the Manhattan Country Club.
- Please make sure you check-in at one of the various check-in tables as there are waivers that need to be filled out and completed.
- The Manhattan Country Club does not allow outside food and beverage to be brought in (water excluded).
- Players who qualify for the finals at the Manhattan Country Club must abide by the club's dress code (PDF).
- Spectators are welcome to attend free of charge
To see the rules and regulations as well as the definitions of each division, please visit the Rules and Regulations webpage.
Schedule of Events (subject to change)
|Date||Time||Location and Division|
|Wednesday, July 24th
||MBO Tennis Tournament Player’s Welcome Reception and Art Exhibition Opening, Manhattan Beach Art Center
|Thursday, July 25th||3:30 PM||Live Oak Park (LOP) - No Matches
Mira Costa High School (MCHS) - Matches: 3:30 PM to 8:00 PM
|Friday, July 26th||8:00 AM||
Live Oak Tennis Facility (8:00 AM) and Mira Costa High School (3:30 PM) Tennis Courts
|Saturday, July 27th||8:00 AM||
Live Oak Tennis Facility and Mira Costa high School Tennis Courts
|Sunday, July 28th||10:00 AM||Manhattan Country Club
Finals - Open Division Players, Men's and Women's 3.5 and Below, 4.0, 4.5 to 5.0
Free admission for spectators (open to the public)
|Live Oak Park||1901 Valley Drive, Manhattan Beach||(310) 802-5474
|Mira Costa High School||Corner of Artesia Boulevard and Meadows Avenue||(310) 374-8315|
|Manhattan Country Club
||1330 Parkview Avenue, Manhattan Beach||(310) 546-5656|
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors