Permit Center

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Permit CenterDepartmentsPhone
Alarm System PermitFinance, Police(310) 802-5181
Block Party PermitPolice(310) 802-5160
Community Development Permits, Forms and HandoutsComm Dev(310) 802-5500
Moving Van PermitComm Dev(310) 802-5521
Right of Way PermitComm Dev, Police(310) 805-5500
Sound Amplification PermitPolice(310) 802-5160
Street BannersParks & Recreation(310) 802-5414