The City of Manhattan Beach contracts with the South Bay Center for Dispute Resolution (SBCDR) to provide a variety of alternative dispute resolution services, including conciliation, mediation, and group facilitation. Their services are confidential, convenient, and free to those who are referred to the service by a staff member of the City of Manhattan Beach.
Dispute Resolution Services Include:
- Neighbors - property lines, yard maintenance, pets, parking, noise
- Landlord/Tenant - security deposits, repairs, evictions, privacy
- Business/Consumer - refunds, repairs, warranties, deposits
- Domestic - roommates, domestic partners, family members, friends
- Homeowners Association - repairs, CCR's, board/owner issues
- Workplace - employee/employer, employer/employee, dismissal, wages
- Multi-party/Multi-issue - complex and/or regional issues that involve many people/public agencies
For more information, please visit the South Bay Center for Dispute Resolution website.