Currently the City of Manhattan Beach allows online payments for
- Parking Citations (use this link to pay or file an appeal)
- Water & Trash Services (please have your account number ready)
- **Coming Soon ** Community Development Fees (Permits/Plancheck)
We also offer Electronic Bill Presentment and Autopay for Water & Trash Services
- Please Click Here to Enroll
- You will need your account number and address as it appears on your utility bill
For all other types of payments, we will accept a credit/debit card authorization form accompanied by the original invoice.
Please use this for
- Municipal Code Violations (including those related to COVID-19)
- Business License Tax
- Animal License Fees
- Any other item you wish to pay via Credit or Debit Card
Payment will be processed and a receipt returned to the sender.
Alternatively, you may drop your payment in the payment DROP BOX located in the City Hall Parking Lot (enter on 15th)
Finally, you may mail your payment to:
City of Manhattan Beach
1400 Highland Avenue
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
If you have any questions or need further assistance with making your payment
Contact us at (310) 802-5000 and you will be directed to the appropriate person.